If you are a veteran, the Veterans Administration (VA) may provide assistance. Many of those who have served for the United States have been able to receive support from their local VA office. VA has provided for hundreds of SpeechEasy devices in the past for veterans who stutter.

Your first step in the process is to contact your local VA and ask to be connected with their in-house Speech Pathologist. Set up an appointment with the Speech Pathologist to discuss your dysfluency and your stuttering. At your VA speech therapy appointment, you can request a SpeechEasy evaluation at a provider’s office outside of the VA.

If at any time your VA Speech Pathologist has questions about SpeechEasy, or the process to acquire a device, please direct them to contact us! We are here to help.

Summer savings: $750 off Comfort Fit and CIC devices!